We are looking for responsible and proactive Mechanical Design Engineer for our rapidly growing engineering service for photonics system from OEM design to sub-contract manufacturing for our clients.
• Mechanical design of photonics related scientific or process equipment
• Design using Solid Works 3D software from concept stage to realization.
• Related areas cover opto-mechanics, vision and automation
• Acquire and/or design and fabricate production equipment, jigs & fixtures and tooling
• Work with sub-contractors on critical outsourced parts
• Ensure quality of parts manufactured meet the company’s standards and requirements
• Involve in the testing and validation on the design.
• Prepare design documentation eg. parts list (BOM) and drawing issue note
• Prepare manual, operating instruction document and specification
• ITC/Diploma/Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
• Competent in using Solid Works software and other design tools
• Able to read and interpret fabrication drawings
• Team player and willing to go the extra mile with ability to work under minimal supervision
• Must be able to work independently in all design related activities, including documentations.