Our focuses on the optical spectroscopy approach to investigate a wide range of properties ranging from soft matter to solid materials from nano to bulk scale.
- ✔ Applicable to many industries.
- ✔ Non-invasive, Non-destructive approach.
- ✔ Industrial Centric Customization from hardware to software research and development
- ✔ Raman spectroscopy
- ✔ Raman microspectroscopy for micron size sampling
- ✔ UV spectroscopy
- ✔ UV-Vis NIR spectroscopy (for bulk samples and micron sampling)
- ✔ NIR spectroscopy
- ✔ FTIR, XRF, SEM, AFM, etc
Successful Cases under NDA
- ✔ Pharmaceutical, Agricultural, Food Processing, Production Monitoring, etc
- ✔ The problem statement includes,
- ✔ How to differentiate good and bad XXX? Non-contact, non-destructively?
- ✔ Traditional QC or grading methods are highly human dependent, can we “complement” this with a non-destructive and more reliability scientific approach?
- ✔ Can we monitor for XXX inline during production? But first to correlate XXX to our final yield?
- ✔ Can we detect counterfeit, imitation, adulteration or contamination? And translate this eventually to a portable or inline monitoring device? Enjoy with slots online uk.